Friday, December 12, 2008

Construction

My apartment building is under construction, and it drives me (and Erika, and probably everyone else living here) insane.

It starts early in the morning, every morning and doesn't stop until around 7 pm. Drilling, hammering, sawing, GAHH.

Last Saturday morning when all I wanted to do was stay in bed to catch up on some much needed sleep, they started jackhammering at 7:30 am, and our entire bedroom was vibrating. SERIOUSLY??? Necessary to start with the jackhammer that early?

Today I was out in the living room getting ready, when all of a sudden 2 workmen appeared right outside my window. I live on the 8th floor. This scared the shit out of me.

I just needed to bitch. I am done :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boo that is sucky. When I was taking a final yesterday they were doing construction on the building (it wasn't an actual final day) so there was a jackhammer going for a good 10 minutes in the middle of the final directly through the wall I was sitting against. No good!