Saturday, December 6, 2008

Random Pics from Mom's trip

These are some shots that I've been meaning to get up here! They are from mom's trip. Some shots are from Ocean Park which is a really cool amusement park/ zoological adventure, thanksgiving, and random nights :)




Making Thanksgiving dinner! Never thought I would have it in Asia...





me and mommy <3



this is what the subway looks like during rush hour..it's ridiculous there are so many people! Luckily the trains come about every 25 seconds!!!


we saw the dolphin show of course...it was great. But I'm like a 5 year old and easily entertained lol.



oh i LOVED the panda bears...so amazing!


Look at him rolling around..


The view from the gondola ride at Ocean Park...gorgeous!




We rode this roller coaster. The view was awesome, but it was a bit lame compared to others like superman at 6 flags ;)

and this is my parrot! he's not really mine obv, but in my other apartment I would pass him and say hi like every day on my way to the metro. he's awesome <3.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that panda!!! Why didn't you steal him for me? It would have made a glorious Christmas present!