Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Mikimoto Jewlery Editorial

So my job today was for Mikimoto, which is REALLLYYY expensive, REALLYY beautiful Jewelry. And when I say expensive, I mean it- one of the necklaces I wore today was $150,000 HK dollars; So divide that by 8, and that's about $18,750 USD.

We shot it in the actual jewelry store which originally I thought was weird, but now I can't say I blame them. I wouldn't want around $100,000 worth of diamonds and pearls carelessly floating around in some photography studio.

So anyways, it was alright..nothing too exciting. The clothing was by Celine and was also beautiful. I only have a couple pictures that I asked the make-up artist to snipe for me:


Don't ask me what kind of fur that is...I have no clue but it was soft.


Remember how I dedicated a whole post to specifically bitch about my shoe troubles? Well, not only would these have been ridiculously uncomfortable if they WERE my size, they were a size 38, and I could BARELY cram my feet in to them and could only waddle. So that was fun.


Showing off some jewels.

That is all :)

6 comments:

Barbara said...

OMG, I want some of those gorgeous gems!! How beautiful and you look gorgeous!BTW, I check this blog every day awaiting new entries. I'm a devoted follower and I'm hooked!

Sam said...

mother, you're my MOTHER...i would hope at least YOU would care enough to read it lol. if you didn't even read it, then i doubt anyone else would and then what's the point?

Anonymous said...

I read it Sam!!
xoxo

LadyBug8351 said...

I have to say, I'm just like your mom...waiting for something new to read...and now more pictures!

Sam said...

lol thanks girls! <3

Brandis said...

You look GORGEOUS lady! I hope everything is going amazing over there for you. Miss you, and looking forward to reading more of your adventures! :)

See you in NYC.... <3