Sunday, November 30, 2008

SO MUCH TO UPDATE!

Ahhh! My mom was here with me for the past week so we were out and about and I had no time to blog here! But I have soooo many things to add: we went to Ocean Park amusement park, Thanksgiving, some ridiculous castings and I MOVED into a different model's apartment and have an amazing new roomie, Erika!

I have tons of pictures too, but somewhere during the move my camera card reader got lost in the shuffle, so I need to go buy another one today before I can upload pics!

Expect a ton of freaking updates soon! :)

xoxoxxxxo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm glad you got an awesome roommate!! I can't wait for pictures and updates!! We were at Starbucks the other night talking about how we don't know what's going on in your life because you haven't updated in approx a year. So get on that!!

Barbara said...

I miss you, Sam and I'm waiting to see the new updates and pictures. I'm so happy you made the move. I just knew it would be the right thing for you. MWAH XOXOXOXOXOXO

Brandis said...

Hey lady,

Old roomie suck or something? :) We have LOTS to talk about, email a lady one of these days!

Miss you!